Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brother Din't Go School....UPSR!!!!=)

today no need to wake up that early like other days....around 6a.m lar....so i woke up around 8a.m to 8.30a.m lar....i plan to run the treadmil but was too hungry if i run sure puke.....so dint run than on my com....my mum run the treadmil my bro play PS2 than i write my blog...remember this morning?haha=)than write d....my mum want to go d...i faster off the com....my brother keep on saying 1 more match....1 more match.....stupid dragon ball game.....but i like the show ...haha=)XDXP.....so i was downstairs d waiting with my mum for my brother.....so finally he off and came down.....my mum promise us to go to McDonald's near the highway petrol station there.....so going oing....i was listening music and closing my eyes.....than suddenly my mum ask me....'sean here where got McDonald???'than i say u pass it dlar....it was at the back....haiz...so dint eat...she went to the next petrol station and there got KFC....my brother want to eat....but i dont want cause i also dont know wat to eat for breakfast in KFC....so we dint eat instead my mum took us to eat.....'HONG KEE DIM SUM'in Damansara Jayanear atria.......we dint eat there we bungkus back.....so went to my uncle house....eat....watch with glen stupid show....'LAW OF UEKI'!!!!i also dont know wat so nice about that show......than see d...i check wat is on the sports channel.....UEFA something...bla bla bla....i just watch....o....all the awards and 2008/2009 fixtures.....haha....not bad....quite nicelar....it was aready around 12 d.....than the show finishes at 1p.m POTONG STEAM!!!!!!!!!so...nvm just go to school.....dint eat lunch again....not hungry.....so once i went out i was thinking did i forget to bring anything.....OMG KHB!!!!!TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!so went home and take lor.....than faster go in school....the pengawas was like copying peoples name.....cause they are late....i slowly walk dont let them see me.....than i escaped......than once i want to go in dewan...they all coming out....so i wait near the agame room there....suddenly....PN.WONG came....sean wat u doing here???she asked....i replied....nolar teacher cause once i came i wanted to go in dewan but they were coming out so i mai wait here lor...than she stared at me.....i say not lying lar teacher....its true....than she say next time u are late your class haven go u just go in the dewan and join tham....i said ok.....haha....she is so friendly......than waited for my class....1st two boys from my class.....ENG XIAN YANG AND JOSEPH JUDE.......haha then i just walk with them....than jeremy came....i said hi brother from another mother....haha....than 1st period BM do nothing cause pn.ida need to do something with the PMR thing lar....talking like that onelar...i think is oral test.....so we chit-chat.....than jeremy,eric and josephs turn...haha....and joel need to go with qian ying and danika.....than after that BI....teacher ask everybody to give a answer on wat is your passion...so i said eating....haha.....than she say maybe i will be a very good chef...hahathan after that....BC....nothing much happen.....than maths.....we did dont know wat reflection i think....haha...than reces....i went down and borrow money from JOEL LEOW 2 bucks....bought sotong.....and a cin-cau drink.....than i call SIN KEONG to borrow me 1 buck....than i think i wanna buy roti canai....but i wanted the hot dog too.....haha...than i ask SIN KEONG for another 50cent...haha...than i buy hot dog......than i went to buy roti pelanta....took up to class and eat....than it was KHB.....we did some metal heating thing.....for today....damn nice to do....i even burn my hand....=)......than i dint finish cause i did something wrong so...need to take out and do again....so do do do....than haven finish teacher say cant do anymore.....POTONG STEAM....and i suddenly keep on saying SEXYLAR....anything nice i will say....SEXYLAR...got to change man....don tmake it a habit.....haha.....than after last period as usual me and jeremy just talk in class....than bye go home....than me and jeremy went straight down.....actually he went down 1st to see khai yee....than i was like making joke with ZAI MING and LI JEE.....haha...than i faster go and find JEREMY....than say his last bye to her and i say to...hahathan ciao to my house....wait for my dad to come and pick me and JEREMY.....to JEREMY house to play football....than suddenly someone horn....i said....JEREMY YOUR MUM.....than he was like wat the....JEREMY SAYS 'i thought she cant pick me'....than he went to ask his mum....his mum say u plan to walk back go home also nearly 6.30p.m play wat football?so faster take clothes and off we go...JEREMY mum AUNTY MEG told him they are having dinner...so he must go back before7.10p.m so faster change and go play d....all the people in the field was very friendly...i dint really play cause i wasn't wearing shoe i know if i go and fight fot the ball....sure kena step and injured my leg....so if i get the ball just pass...haha..=)than play play untill 7p.m we went home....than JEREMY went to bath and i was busy calling my father to come faster cause i dont wanna let JEREMY parents wait for me....so....jeremy changing and i call my father again...he say he is outside d....than BYE JEREMY.....BYE AUNTY MEG,THANKS FOR EVERYTHING....THANKS UNCLE RICHARD,BYE BYE.....BYE AMANDA....THAN CIAO.....went home....play some paper shooting with my brother...haha than UNCLE YOKE SING call me to put all the extra durians for my family....so i do lor....than after that....i put and eat...put and eat....haha than my uncle went out....TV time.....than waited for my mum to come back and eat dinner....i only ate fried chicken and long beans.....than i went to bath....watch TV than came home....than as usual play chat and bla bla bla....ok nothing else just got to say.....

SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!!!
NITEZZZZZZ!!!!!!


No comments: