Saturday, September 6, 2008

today i deleted my blog and started a new one=)cause of some problem.......

today went football in the morning.....than played the match spurs fc vs milesfc......i dont want to talk about the match....so after that me joel joseph and joshua went to ming tin and eat than after eating we went to josephs house to let tham pack their stuff and waited for the aunty to come and send all of us to my house....than we talk and played around and everythinglar...amanda and elysia was there also...so 2.15p.m school started we went to school and than nth much happen in school but i lost many friends=( cause of some reasons.....so....dont wanna talk about it....after school me joseph joshua joel went back to my house to take their things and than they went back...so i wanted to bath but end up no water......POTONG STEAM......so i din bath yukkk......damn smelly....so eat something to dont let myself so hungry...than went to sleep...untill 7.25p.m i went to for drums....after drums i went back and eat dinner....after eating watch some tv and than came back home here...and than i dont know why i cant sign in my msn...so just try all me best and than finally can...done...so i was so happy that i can use back m email...yeaaaa....haha....sorry for ffk-ing u camey today.....cause joseph and joshua and joel needed me to go to my house.....I MUST CUT DOWN ON MY EATING....PPL PUASA EAT LESS I EAT MORE....WAT THE HELL......and sorry for people that i wrote their name in my their the blog that i just deleted....especially xian yang cause of his birthday one....SORRY!!!
SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!
NITEZZZZZ!!!!

No comments: