Friday, September 12, 2008

HIGH FIVE,LOW FIVE........TOO SLOW......MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D

haha.....today make jeremy damn PISS!!!!LMAO!!!!!KENA OWN LIKE 4-5TIMES!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!so today woke up 6something dont know why so early....then sms xian yang remind him to bring his phone....then eat bread....wait for my brother to eat and off my mother send him to school....so after that my phone rang it was xian yang ask me wheter reach d?so i sms him just reach then i saw him walking to my uncle house from school...haha even do its like 2minutes walk i just call him come into the car...haha=)so then we chill in my uncle house for awhile then we went mamak....i should not have order the tosai tisu...DAMN HUGE.....then after that xian yang went to buy this nasi lemak cause not full i tihnk...haha....then i call my mum come and take me and xian yang to my popo's house to help my mum buy vegietable and bla bla bla....then we went back,me and xian yang watch tv eat the nasi lemak and watch tv again...and then suddenly joel came....then he bought maggi mee for my mate to cook then he went to bath my mate cook the maggi and me and xian yang watch tv haha....then joseph and joshua came....ATE MY RICE BUGGER!!!!joking=)so they came they play phone and then joel went to school d.....then suddenly he came back with elysia emoly=( dont wanna talk about that....then he just hear song and watch movie.....then he went to school again....my mum came back with my brother and my suckish cousin....then school nothing muchlar actually...alot people brought phone....then 1st period moral,bm did komsas,recess....belanja david a drink,i bought two stick sausage,not enough ask 1dollar from henry bought another 2stick of sausage then gave one to siow woon....then science....me and shaznul wait for eugene cause he went up class late,then went down science lab kena denda stand for like 5minutes cause late....haha...then english...try shooting some paper in a plastic beg into a recycle box....then maths...last period....this is when the fun begins!!!so was doing maths then i dont know what is wrong with my brain suddenly become damn lame=)i said jeremy HIGH FIVE so he gave me a HIGH FIVE then i say give me a LOW FIVE then when he nearly wanted to hit....TOO SLOW...HE MISSED....hahahaha=)i ask him like 4-5times....so he tried and tried and tried still cant....hahaha..then time to go home.....haiz cant play anymore....=( then i went to join puo chuin chi kit and pearl i think....then talk talk talk...i use to call puo chuin MASTER OOGWAY and cause he started cliing me....PO!!!u know the kung fu panda yea....haha=)then went homr cause damn hot this evening...so went home wait for my uncle to come back and then went to bath so he dont have to talk and scold again.....so once he came back i ran to the toilet and bath haha...then i came out he still upstairs....i pretend to read the newspaper then once he went out i went to take a nap....darn sleepy...so sleep slept for like 5minutes...need to go drum d....damn POTONG!!!so went to drum damn sleepy....then after drum i went to buy the digi reload card for the mate....of course she pay and also bought some ribena sweet thing...haha...then xian yang sms me....sean i bought new phone...-.-WTF....darn fast....all of sudden get new phone...but dont know wheter true anotlar...haha=)then went home for dinner ate durian and then home again on my com....=)HIGH FIVE.....LOW FIVE....TOO SLOW!!!MUAHAHAHAHA=)

SEANNYBOYOUT!!!!!!!
NITEZZZ!!!!!!!!

No comments: