Thursday, September 11, 2008

rubber bend shooting.....with my brother=)

today my brother was home....went to my uncle house around 9something before going me and my brother called my mum to go Mc Donald and eat breakfast...so went there bought the food than my mum went to top-up her TOUCH'N'GO card....then after that my mum called me to go to the bank to do somethinglar....after that i went to opposite eric's house to bind the SIVIK project....RM2 only....so after that went to my uncle house around 10something d....then me and my brother play rubber bend shooting...haha=)this is how the game goes....each of us only have 1 paper bullet with us....once we shoot...we need to find back the paper than only can use and shoot again....we played 2 matches...haha=)1st match each of us 5 life only....1st match i won....and there is one shot that i shoot my brother on his stomach.....his stomach damn red...haha=)sorry=( =)....2nd match he won.....so after that we watch TV cause damn tiring.....untill 12.30p.m i was still watching TV the show that i am watching is GOALS....haha 12.30p.m only went to bath and pack my beg.....so late for school like 15 to 20 minutes.....1st period Miss Sathya....asked me why late and stufflar....than 2nd period ART.....damn alot things happen today.....xian yang kena cause of dont know what....i think teacher say he biadab with teacher or something so send him to pn.wong i think!!!....than later on teacher was reading who din't bring art paper on a piece of paper that eric wrote....so read read read untill THEVINDRAN'S name...teacher was laughing we dont know why at 1st.....than she suddenly say 'ok i tell u all dont ever call THEVINDRANS NAME THEVI....BECAUSE IS A GIRL NAME'.....hahahahahahaha.....LMAO!!!!!than the whole class laugh like mad....than for awhile no one laugh only joseph still making fun than i know THEVINDRAN tahan damn long of his angryness...than he stand up and shouted to joseph....he said'HEY SHUT THE FUCK UPLAR MAH CHI BAI'like that then he went out of the class and go tell pn.wong again...so joseph kena again.....then BM din't study again...haha....dont know write what on a red book something like that lar...its about korkurikulum onelar....than recess...carmen's birthday was today.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!but sadly when shirley and camey was preparing all the stuff,a pengawas went to inform pn.wong about that...so pn.wong went to canteen call all the pengawas to rampas whatever that is belong to the birthday things....then camey,shirley and carmen follow pn.wong to pejabat.....then talk crap againlar....then when all of us going back class...something happen in the toilet....i not surelar....then maths...study...sivik pass up our project...then pjpk....wanted to take off my shoe and play one...but darn hot the floor so dint take out but wear shoe and play.....not fun at all today...darn hot and no one playing cause nearly all the malays puasa....so not much people played...BORING!!!!then finish school me,shirvin.jian li and sinkeong sit there at the pavillion and chit-chat for awhile....then only we go back....then i went out i saw david they all then chill there lor....then nearly everybody went back d....only the people i know is camey and calevin....so waited untill they go home...then camey car come d...she went back then calevin say go my house and wait then wait lor....5-10 minutes like that she went back i went to bath eat my dinner with my brother and my cousin's.....so my brother dare me to eat bitter gourd and one for RM1...haha i ate 2...so i own RM2 haha...then my cousin dare me to eat 1 for RM1 so eatlor....haha RM3.....so after that went tuition...then came back then here again my com haha.....=)the thing that has most fun today is the rubber bend shooting with my brother....haha...LOVE HIM.....GLEN I LOVE YOU AS A BROTHER!!!!haha=)

SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!!!
NITEZZZZZZZ!!!!

No comments: