Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi today is another day.....=)

today morning my bro supppose to have bowling training and i was suppose to follow him but it was canceled so than went to my fathers friends son funeral....really really sad....dont wanna talk about itlar....so we was there untill 3 something.....after that we went to eat lunch at a old wan tan mee shop that my family use to go.....last time....than we found back the shop...yeah=)than only me my bro and my mom ate cause my father went to change the car battery...got some problem....so.....changed d....my mom bungkus for my dad than we went to my uncle house and bath and everything and than we went to bowling straight cause late d...so training was fun and tireing cause today who din spare must do pumping 10 times accept splitslar....haha fun:D...so after training i straight go and buy xian yang birthday present a.k.a NIKE BOTTLE-LIGHT GREEN......not badlar that colour....better than my black i guess....haha:P...than after buying i straight away faster went home....WATCH CAMP ROCK.......
so after watching i went to bath after bathing i am right here playing my com....haha:D CAMP ROCK REALLY ROCKS.....MUST BUY THE SOUNDTRACKS AND THE DVD MOVIE!!!!!
SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
NITEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: