Sunday, September 7, 2008

today suppose to go 1u and meet carmen for her birthday but end up din....haiz!!!!=( dissapointed

today morning woke up early around 8something cause need to send my brother go to his robotic class...so me and my mum went to the riana green mamak and eat....after that i call her to send me to 1u around 9 something but she say no one there also.....go so early very dangerous call your friends and see wheter anyone can pick u anot....so i call carmen...wanted to ask her around 11something dlar....when i call i ask where is she...she said in 1u d....so i call david for transportation but he cant so i called my mum....my mum said call my cousin and see wor...mai wait lor...so waited waited around 2 something only she come so went to 1u to meet david carmen all they was in the movies d....so haiz nvmlar....i went to eat lunch at burger king....so after that went to coach andrews pro shop to let him eat the french fries and the f&n grape drink that i bungkus for him...so...waited for him to finish and let him drill my favourite bowling ball....SMOKIN INFERNO.....haha...best ball
...so training from 4.30 till 6.30...than went to tropicana life i wanted to get a pair of slippers but dint...cause no size....haiz...so than my bro want to buy seafood tempura than i was waiting for my bro and mom to buy...than suddenly a girl bang into me....i was like wat the hell...o...the wonder it is carmen...hi=)happy birthday....i wanted to join them but than i have to go back d....haiz....than i went home eat bath than sleep for awhile cause my mom and dad went out...haha....so waited waited...and than was watching pixel free or something like thatlar....so finally came back play com....and than watever am i doing on my comlar....haha
SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
NITEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: