Monday, September 8, 2008

watch CAMP ROCK AGAIN!!!Roxx......=)and another day.....fun day...

this morning woke up around 10.30a.m cause xian yang again sms me...every morning give me morning call haha...=)at least i dont have to be so rush...haha....than after that i on the tv and eat my breakfast...eat edi.....i call my mum and tell her i woke up...than after that i call her to buy the CAMP ROCK SOUNDTRACK CD.....love it too much.....than after that i do geografi and after that pack my beg...pack d.....bath....than i dint eat lunch dont know why not hungry today....than...went to school just on time....perhimpunan......than science geo math than recess....i ate in recess too hungry....ate 'chee cheong fun'than ate 1 hot dog....than went back class...sejarah....talk and talk and talk......cause teacher only call us to do some latihan shitlar...than jeremy suddenly come and sit with me...talk and talk lor....than moral....MISS SATHYA DIN COME....woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!so just continue talking to jeremy.....than miss ely....jeremy and hui hui read some paragraph shit....haha...damn funny....everybody shouting husband and wife....hahahaha....but of course it is not true jeremy is gonna be khai yee's.....ALL THE BEST.....than after that finish school....i went out straight go and find carmen and shirley to look for camey....than the say at the usual place so....i was walking with eric...eric walk to kabir i mai walk lor.....eric say no deal fc wanna have match with spurs fc.....so...suddenly a girl bang me....CAMEY!!!!!haha =)...than the ice-cream promise her for one whole week d i think....so mai buy for her lor....buy d...than went to chee seng there....than chee seng was talking to liang jun....liang jun was drinking a drink....the drink fell....than he was sterring at chee seng....i think it wasn't chee seng it was one of jun's friend push untill....than jun's pants got abit of cendol...than camey malao go and pour water on his pants.....he was damn angry.....sterring at her....than chee seng say why did u do that....than i am not surelar....than wanna go back d...i saw danika haven go back....i wait till she go back...but half way waiting she go call her mum i think....the mum say reaching....so she call me go back 1st.....than go back bath....than watch MR.BEAN!!!i know u guys think i so big aready still watch MR.BEAN......i love it haha...damn funny...than how would u know CAMP ROCK AGAIN.......watch for awhile my uncle change the channel...POTONG STEAM!!!!!I WANNA WATCH!!!!!than nvm lor....eat dinner with my bro.....than my uncle went out yeah!!!!=)BYE!!!!than faster on the tv and continue....haha.....'MUSIC'S IN MY SOUL' haha......than watch d....finish ...ngam ngam my uncle came home....nice timing!!!than waited for my mum dont know do wat lar....went home......than here i am again.....playing computer....now i wanna put new songs in my phone!!!!CAMP ROCK!!!!!!!

SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!
NITEZZZZ!!!!!!!



No comments: