Wednesday, September 10, 2008

today is another day....HOME ALONE!!!!

today actually need to wake up like 5.30a.m WTH...but than when i wake up damn bright....so i see wat is the time...cheh...9something d.....i suppose to get up early because my brother need to reach school at 6.30a.m for his A FAMOSA trip.....so my mum dint wake me up at 5.30a.m but 9something....haha.....and when she send my brother i was sleeping at home....HOME ALONE.!!!!so 9 something only she call me get up....so went to my uncle house....i dont want to sleep cause if i sleep he sure talk alot of shit staff....than i just act good boy...read newspaper lor....usually people seat and read but i put the newspaper on the floor and read....than he say....u know how to read newspaper one anot?bla bla bla.....than i just give himthe STAR paper cause he always take to work one....so give himlor....than bye bye of he go....my mum play joke with me....haha see you kena scold from your uncle....naughty lar.....than i was like WTV.....than she drove her car off to work.....than my uncle going out half way suddenly call me...'sean go upstairs and take my phone'....than go take lor....than after he ciao i read the NEW STRAITS TIMES.....than call my mate cook maggi mee.....than eat and watch TV and than eat cereal someomore cause very hungry.....than see TV...bla bla bla than went to bath pack my beg dint eat lunch again....than went to school early....haha ngam ngam they going in hall...than i was seating at the back of jeremy....than talk talk talk....than back to class...1st period GEOGRAFI did lessons about train...haha....than chinese...damn boring everybody feel like sleeping d....haha...sorry david i din't mean to ask u....i din't know.....sorry=).....than after that BM did komsas....than recess...suppose to bind the SIVIK project....so went to the book shop waited untill recess over...the stupid uncle still dint open....MAHAI....than my group told CIK JULIANA to give us one more day lor....lucky she let....than after going up stairs again SEJARAH....damn boring ar....than SIVIK do dont know wat perdana menteri thing lar....than SCIENCE....did my homework everything haha.....than finish school hang around for awhile than ciao back home....than went home bath.....eat early dinner...was actually afternoon dishes.....SPAGHETTI.....haha than follow my mum go my brothers school and pick him....than after that i wanted to go 1U to see them bowl and buy phone memory card....2GB only for RM35....damn cheap.....than end up dint go...went home....my mum call me eat but i din't cause i already ate spaghetti......than my uncle saw me and glen playing....AGAIN....'how come i never see you guys study before ar?'all the scolding again.....haiz.....than he went out my brother and me change the channel to LITTLE MAN which i just watch this morning....yesterday also got....haha....than i slept.....my mum and my brother and my father was eating....than suddenly my uncle came back again....saw me sleeping talk and scolded me again.....haiz....haiz....haiz....than nervermindlor....call my mum faster go home...than she went to the bank 1st than she came back my father called....say got accident at the corner here...come and see than see lor....went there the motorcycle was under the front of the car...the guy was lying down on the floor unconceuse(i dont know how to spell....)than his eyes was open he can talk softlylar..... but cant move....than just there i saw some friends....haha.....i saw jack and pak sen.....haha=)...than ambulance came and take him than me my mum and nrother went on the car and went home....my father still talking to some of the people that help there.....than reach home....my bro is playing PS2 and i am on the com.....haha=)

SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!
NITEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

No comments: