Monday, September 15, 2008

fever is killing me....din't go tuition....=)

this morning woke up around 6something...once get up i feel weird with my mouth...got one weird taste...then i went to the toilet and vomit....haiz also dont know why...then nothing d....went to my uncle house and sleep till 12 ngam ngam....cause yesterday night do the stupid art untill 3a.m...then i went straight to eat my lunch....then stomach ache again....went to bath and bake cake...as in the smelly baking....then once i came out from the room after i bath and change to my school uniform it was like already 12.45-12.50p.m like that d....then i call my mum say actually dont want to go school de...cause from saturday i have stomach ache d.....so end up went to school around 1p.m which school starts at 12.35p.m.....darn late somemore got perhimpunan....so went inside dewan got caught by pn.nosila ask prefect to copy my name....but the prefect just call me to sit back my class but din't copy my name....somemore is soo zhen yuen.....then encik rosdi called me....ask did i just come so i say yes...then he ask why so late....i told him i was having stomach ache.....then he say u ponteng is it?i say nolar....then he say ok....i mean commen sence if i ponteng also wont come to school dlar....somemore ask wheter i ponteng....right?so after that went to class...abit head ache untill recess....after recess i sleep in the class untill school finish cause all of sudden have fever....so after school 1st time i go back straight.....then slept....rest for awhile and my loving brother help me....haha...then went to bath came out....my mum came home give me panadol....no more fever but then still got headache...then i dint go tuition...8p.m then went home d....no more headache anymore now....everything recovered.....just recovered only....so here i am now....alright that is all for today!

SEANNYBOY OUT!!!!!!!
NITEZZZZ!!!!!!!!

No comments: